WCGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WCGS school forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VIP cost to buy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neil
Admin
Admin
Neil

Number of posts : 6
VIP cost to buy Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100VIP cost to buy Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-30

VIP cost to buy Empty
PostSubject: VIP cost to buy   VIP cost to buy Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:13 pm

Hello,
You may be wanting to buy VIPs such as Red Vip, Orange VIP, the ranks (VIPs) seperate you from the rest are you don't just have a plain name, but a rank image and Username Coloured, these can bought from the link below, they are £1.00 every 2 months, they will automaticly expire after, click the button below to buy to go to my page to buy the VIPs:

VIP button

The email you log in with paypal must be the same as the one on this forum to locate you, you also may change the colour of your VIP after the amount you paid is finshied, below is the cost

£1.00 = 2 Months
£2.00 = 4 Months
£3.00 = 7 Months + 1 Month Free
£4.00 = 9 Months + 1 Month Free
£5.00 = 11 Months + 1 Month Free
£6.00 = 14 Months + 2 Months Free

Also ONLY to the email: neil21@hotmail.co.uk, if you don't pay me on this email I don't recived it, also do not send my message on the Email they will deleted, email me on my MSN Profile.

Thank you

Neil
Back to top Go down
https://wcgsforum.board-directory.net

VIP cost to buy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WCGS :: Forum Stuff :: Membership and Vip-
Jump to: